Enhanced Access Unit
The Enhanced Access Unit (EAU) provides convenient access for persons who prefer a larger portable restroom. Patrons in wheelchairs have successfully used it, though it is not ADA-approved.
Thousands are in service, both in the United States and around the world.
• ½” thick polyethylene extrusion floor provides maximum rigidity and near ground-level access
• 40-gallon waste tank
• Toilet seat and cover
• Dual-roll toilet paper holder with included rod and padlock
• Heavy-duty aluminum handrails, like those found in many plumbed restrooms
• Pneumatic door closer, which is balanced by a heavy-duty cable spring for comfortable, consistent,
and predictable access
• High molecular-weight material with extra UV protection ensures that your units will continue to look new through years of work
Spa Gray Series
The Senator is your ideal choice to use when full-service, full ADA compliance portable restrooms are required. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines, the T-turn option requires less space than a full-turn radius that resulted in the larger, clumsier ADA-compliant units of the past. The Senator is easier to transport and place than any of its predecessors.